Switch your fire and security monitoring to a local company
Monitoring switchover general pricing examples for 2016 SPRING SPECIALS 60 DAYS ONLY based on 36 month agreements:
NOTES ON PHONELINES: If you are paying for monitoring and paying for analog phone lines you may be paying too much. If you can cancel you phone line and use a cellular or radio it can save you quite a bit of money in the long run.
1. Burglar system up to 30 points no cost switchover and $25 per month when monitored over phoneline.
2. Burglar system up to 30 points no cost switchover and $40.00 per month when we install a new cellular communicator. ** This price includes remote arm and disarm. (Elite control)
3. Fire Alarm system up to 30 points tied to two analog phone lines. Inspection fee is $288 including acceptance tag and NFPA 72 report or you can add $24 per month for 12 months to pay for the annual inspection (divided into 12 payments.) Monthly monitoring would be $25.00 per month. When the system is larger we will need to do an evaluation and price this out for you. If the system only has 10 points on the system monitoring would be the same but the inspection fee would only be $180 per year or $15 per month for inspection.
4. Fire Alarm system up to 30 points when Peak Alarm adds a Cellular Communicator in order to eliminate the phone lines. $49 dollars installed and $47 per month. Annual inspection fee with tag and NFPA 72 report as in number 3 can be added to the monthly or you can pay before the inspection.
5. Fire Alarm system up to 30 points when Peak Alarm installs a new AES Radio in order to eliminate the phone lines. $315 dollars installed and $40 per month. Annual inspection fee with tag and NFPA 72 report as in number 3 and 4 can be added to the monthly or you can pay before the inspection according to your exact device and appliance counts.
*For each additional 15 points add $148 dollars to the switchover cost (Includes testing)
** Some alarm systems are so old that they cannot upgrade without changing the main panel, in which case we would need to know the exact model, brand and version of the system, how many devices, how many keypads and it is best to do a site visit before quoting pricing. Larry can come out to your facility or home at no charge to do this evaluation. If you Fire Alarm system can communicate using contact ID we can tie a new cellular unit on it, so it will be able to communicate. Fire Alarm High Supervision cellular units send a signal every 6 minutes.
*** Currently we do not offer remote arm and disarm services when using a radio to communicate. You will notice on the fire alarm that the radio costs a bit more for the installation but considering that you can eliminate your phone lines and it costs less per month this will be the best solution in the long run. The radio remains property of Peak Alarm and if it stops working peak will come out and service the radio at no charge.