Peak Alarm can do that !
Peak Alarm offers Interactive services (Elite Control) meaning you can control the following items using your smart phone:
1. Alarm System
2. Lighting control with schedules and remote control of lights
3. Thermostats also on schedules and remote control of temp, air etc..
4. Lock Control - Unlock, Lock remotely and even disarm your system when the doors are unlocked.
5. Garage door control. Did you shut the garage door or not? If you are not sure just get on your cell phone and your system will tell you if it is open or shut and if it is open you can automatically shut it.
6. GEO FENCING - We can help you set up the system so when your phone gets into a certain range like a half mile from your house the system will turn down the house temp, turn on the lights for your and even unlock your doors. These are relay logic strings that we can program into your security system. The same holds true for when you get a half mile from your house the system will lock the doors if they are not already locked and turn off the lights and adjust the temp all without you even doing anything.
7. Some of the items we can connect to your security system are as follows:
Smoke Detectors, Heat detectors, Temperature sensors, Water bugs or flood sensors in your laundry rooms, by the water heater or water softener or in the basement where your sump pump is, Carbon Monoxide sensors (can’t see this gas or smell it but it makes you sleepy and if there is enough of it you don’t ever wake up) We install these just outside funace rooms, just in the home by the garage or near sleeping areas.
Call Larry Love for more information and a free site visit:
Larry@peakalarm.com (801) 428 1384 direct number or cell 801 898 6003
Peak Alarm is an Alarm company, we don’t sell phone or cable service we sell alarms. We won’t make you wait on an endless phone system Q but we put you through to a live person. Peak Alarm has been in business for 46 years, has an AV division, Guard and Patrol Division and a UL listed Central Station and we are locally owned and operated which is becoming very rare. Peak Alarm is also 5 diamond certified which is an honor that only 7% of Central Stations in the US can claim.